Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blogging Bandwagon

I've decided to start blogging about my knitting and other crafts I jump into. I will include recipes, kid moments that I want to remember, and maybe other things I find interesting at the time. I hope you enjoy reading about the fun things I talk about.


A little about me -- We are a family of 6; Eric, myself, and 4 boys (Nick 16, Alex 14, Ian 10, and Jakey 4). We have lived in Springfield, MO for about 10 months now and are enjoying the city. I am attending school through University of Phoenix online. In March of 2012, I will have my associates degree and plan on starting my bachelors degree two weeks after that. I started knitting in April this year and LOVE it!! After just completing my first shawl, I have decided shawls might be the thing I like knitting the most. I also enjoy reading, watching movies, and playing games. Of course my favorite thing is to spend time with my family. Eric and I both enjoy cooking and trying out new recipes.


Thank you for checking out my little space!


~ Cassey

No comments:

Post a Comment